Start Date: 10th January!!
Role: Business Support Advisor
Location: Pendeford Business Park, Wolverhampton, WV9 5HA
Salary: £10.33 per hour + Unsociable Pay + Overtime + Pay Progression
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 6 months minimum - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role
Hours: Full time, 35 hours, Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:00am - 8:00pm and will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturday's 9:00am - 2:00pm. Will never work 2 Saturdays together, plus 2 x 15 min breaks in am and pm. Late shifts will either be 12pm - 8pm or 10.30am - 6pm. If scheduled to work a Saturday will get the Tuesday off but will be required to work an extra half an hour to compensate.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team who will be the first point of contact for this UK bank, based in Pendeford Business Park. This role will see you helping business banking customers with numerous general enquiries.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Previous customer service experience is essential (call centre/front of house/receptionist/IT Helpdesk)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner and communication
* Ability to adapt to change - fast-paced department
* IT proficient - dealing with customer technical issues on online platform
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
* Handling a high volume of inbound calls from business customers and troubleshooting technical issues on the online platform
* You will be first point of contact for customers phoning in with questions in relation to the products and services that they use
* Using a mixture of phone, live chat and email you will discuss queries around products and services with the customers
* You might also find yourself giving information and promoting other products and services that you think might benefit the customer
* You will also try and encourage customers to be as self-sufficient as possible by using the self-service platforms so that it keeps the phones available for other queries that can't be done through self-service.
* Through regular training you will be kept up to date with products and services available, this could also lead to further development opportunities.
* Building relationships will be a key part of the role, when speaking with the customers, you will want to get to know them and understand their situation
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.