Role Administrator/call handlerLocation Grays, EssexShifts Monday to Friday, 8.00am 5.30pmPay £14 per hourBlue Arrow are recruiting for a customer call handler/administrator for temporary to permanent...
Monday to Friday 8-1PM
Temp contract 6 months
Great role in Inverclyde area, up to 6 months with potential to go permanent.
For this role you will be reporting to the Operations/Production Manager and responsible for the
daily administration of the production operations. This role is an important part of
the smooth operation of the production facilities. Duties include a mix of activities
from placing orders, maintaining certain stock levels, receiving goods in deliveries,
and maintaining various systems relating to the manufacturing process and
- Take incoming telephone calls
- Receive and take care of visitors
- Supply weekly/monthly reports
- Perform other administrative duties as required
- Working in an office environment
- Be computer literate and have a good level of Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Good attention to detail
- Positive attitude and comfortable dealing with people
To apply please send your CV or call 0141 221 0007 for further info!