We are currently working with 2 of our most valued clients who are looking for strong administrators support with the administration of the the recruitment...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Recruitment System Support Administrator for our client based near the city centre of Edinburgh. Initially an 18 month FTC with the possibility of going permanent, the role will start out working from home. The successful candidate will have previous experience of providing advice to Recruitment Managers as well as maintaining team structures, ensuring that all system requirements match positions that are needed for each team.
This role provides advice and support to recruiting managers on our Workday recruitment module. This will involve ensuring that that the organisational/team structures are kept up to date in the system and the right positions are in the system so that recruiting managers can recruit into them. The role holder will ensure that the system matches our headcount and is aligned with our financial budgets and workforce business plans.
Job responsibilities include:
- Providing advice to Recruiting Managers on the recruitment process and recruitment system
- Maintaining the team structures in our recruitment module Workday to ensure that the system matches the positions/jobs that are needed in each team
- Assisting Line Leaders who want to complete a restructure or transfer of their team to ensure that the system changes are in place in a timely and correct manner
- Liaising with our Finance colleagues to ensure that the positions/organisation structure in the system are properly budgeted and aligned
Essential Experience and Skills
- Recruitment expertise including utilising recruitment systems
- Good attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and be passionate about providing a high-quality customer service
- Ability to complete team processes and put in practice organisational policies
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Workday Recruitment
- System Administrator experience