Role Administrator/call handlerLocation Grays, EssexShifts Monday to Friday, 8.00am 5.30pmPay £14 per hourBlue Arrow are recruiting for a customer call handler/administrator for temporary to permanent...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for Learning Administrators for our client based near the city centre of Edinburgh. Initially working from home, the successful candidate will have previous knowledge of administrator activities in a learning management system and curiosity and readiness to learn.
The purpose of this role is to provide support and advice to leaders and employees across the business on a range of Learning and Development requirements and queries and to schedule, administer and co-ordinate learning programmes.
We are looking for someone who always strives to deliver a great customer experience, who is organised with good attention to detail and is enthusiastic to learn. You will be responsible for setting up and managing learning events, capturing accurate learning outcomes, creating learning reports, liaising with learning providers, budget forecasting and monitoring.
Essential Experience and Skills
- You must be a confident communicator and be comfortable fielding enquiries both by email and MS Teams calls and chat.
- Ideally you should have previous experience in a learning administration team and be able to demonstrate competence in Microsoft Office in particular Outlook, Teams, Word and Excel.
- You should be an organised individual who can manage multiple streams of information and requests.
- Previous knowledge of administrator activities in a learning management system would be advantageous.
- You should consider yourself to be strong in planning and organisation
Desirable Experience, Attributes and Skills
- Previous knowledge of administrator activities in Cornerstone LMS is desirable.
- Analytical skills
- Curiosity and readiness to learn