Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Learning and Skills Development Consultant for our client based near the city centre of Edinburgh. Initially a two...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for People Systems and Processes Consultants for our client based near the city centre of Edinburgh. Initially working from home, the successful candidate will have experience of working within a similar role and commitment to delivering excellent employee experience.
Within this new team you will work in a dynamic, agile environment. You will be partnering with and working alongside internal stakeholders of all levels to understand the day-to-day challenges they face using our current processes. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, developing creative options, recommending and implementing solutions that will improve the flow of the processes that our people across the business use every day.
You will have the opportunity to focus on delivering discreet packages of change and where you will really be able to see the difference you have made. This will provide you with the opportunity to deepen your skills and experience in system/process design and implementation as well as developing your project management and analytics skills.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for identifying, designing, developing, testing, implementing and embedding improvements across the broad range of processes used by a modern People team.
- Particular focus will be on ensuring that our processes are effective but also Lean; we aim to eliminate unnecessary process steps or automate routine activities so that our People Team are able to drive higher value into the business.
Essential Experience and Skills
- Excellent communication skills and great at working with others
- A strong understanding of people systems and processes which underpin the business
- Knowledge or experience of working with Workday
- Able to deal with complexity and analyse problems to find the root cause to develop creative and workable solutions or improvements
- Knowledge of data protection principles and requirements
- Attention to detail
- Experience of dealing with ambiguity and delivering change
- Ability to work at pace and flexibly
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate initiative
- Commitment to delivering excellent employee experience
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Strong understanding of Lean principles
- Knowledge of People Analytics
- Experience of working in an Agile Project Management environment
- Experience of process mapping tools