Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Skills and Learning Team Manager for our client based near the city centre of Edinburgh. Initially a two year...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for People Connect/HR Operations Team Leaders for our client based near the city centre of Edinburgh. Initially working from home, the successful candidate will have experience of working within a similar role and excellent communication and leadership skills.
We are seeking a new Team Leader to lead People Connect team! You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the team, inspiring, motivating and supporting them to fulfil all people related queries and requests from internal and external customers. This is an excellent role for someone who is passionate about customer experience and thrives on developing a team.
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Responsibilities are varied but you will be coordinating the team's daily work tasks, improving processes and developing the team to provide high quality service and an outstanding customer experience
- Team management is key to this role; you will be involved in supporting growth and development, carrying out individual meetings, recruitment and training
- The team handles a large volume of work on a daily basis and this role requires someone who can multi-task and prioritise and develop or improve effective and lean processes
- Working closely with other areas of the People Directorate and Payroll, you will be comfortable engaging with stakeholders across the business at all levels
- Ensuring that quality standards are maintained through regular audits and checks of the team's work, implementing process improvements as appropriate
Essential Experience and Skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to build an engaged, supportive team
- Experience of working at pace within a customer service focused team environment
- Proactive and practical approach to problem solving and ability to identify areas for improvements in process, services and team ways of working
- Highly organised with ability to plan, delegate, prioritise and multitask high volumes of daily service/ work requests
- Attention to detail
- Able to deal with complexity and analyse problems to find the root cause to develop workable solutions or improvements
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience working in a Human Resources team
- Experience working with People systems, particularly Workday
- Knowledge of data protection principles and requirements