Blue Arrow are recruiting for Senior People Experience Insights Consultants for our client based near the city centre of Edinburgh. Initially working from home, the...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for an Internal Communications Insight Lead for our client based near the city centre of Edinburgh. Initially working from home the successful candidate will have experience of working within a similar role and experience of both internal communications and strategy.
We're passionate about getting communications right and making sure what we produce hits the mark for our people and really makes a difference. If this inspires you then this could be the role for you.
This is a new role and a fantastic opportunity to shape the future of our communications activity based on real insights. As we go through change, listening to the needs of our people will be increasingly important. In this role you'll be helping us develop best practice communications measurement tools and regular reporting, taking data from multiple sources and turning it into actionable insights. You will manage communications advisory and feedback groups, conduct bespoke internal communications measurement and use the outputs to enable the internal communications team to improve communications messages and channels.
You'll also be looking outside of the organisation for new approaches, channels, and technologies for us to trial as well as new measurement and reporting tools.
Job responsibilities may include:
- External research and development of new channels, approaches or technologies
- Conducting bespoke internal communications measurement exercises
- Production of regular reporting on communications and channel effectiveness
- Ensuring compliance of data handling and storage
- Leading and facilitating existing and new communications advisory groups and stakeholder management of other key employee groups
- Advising and guiding the internal communications team on communications approaches given insights from your research
- Project managing the introduction and day to day operation of any new communications measurement tools
Essential Experience and Skills
- A good understanding and experience of internal communications strategy and channels
- Experience of internal communications measurement and reporting
- Understanding of rules around data gathering, handling, security and governance
- Excellent skills in excel, word and PowerPoint and the ability to create clear and engaging visual measurement reports
- Analytical skills - experience turning data into business insights
- Stakeholder management
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Project management