Blue Arrow are recruiting for Specialist Consultants: Diversity and Inclusion for our client based near the city centre of Edinburgh. Initially working from home, the successful candidate will have experience of working within a similar role and at least 3 years Diversity and Inclusion experience.
This is a rare opportunity to join an established and award-winning Diversity and Inclusion team, at a time where D&I initiatives are critically important to our core business direction and to our Employee Experience. You will report to the Diversity and Inclusion Lead and work closely with another D&I colleague to drive forward our bold new agenda.
First and foremost, you must have a passion for D&I, where equality is second nature in your thought process, and you are constantly looking for new ways to achieve equity in the workplace.
You will possess a strong understanding and professional knowledge of designing and delivering D&I strategy. Ideally you will have experience of working with Senior Managers, Internal Networks, and key stakeholders across an organisation to deliver a programme of activity that achieves positive change.
You will be a D&I subject matter expert, thus enabling you to leverage D&I as a talent solution and strategic enabler.
You will need to drive the collection and reporting of D&I metrics, reporting, and data that inform talent and diversity-related decisions and planning. You will also work with the wider team to monitor and measure tangible progress year-on-year.
You will also work closely with our Communications Teams to strengthen our internal and external D&I brand communication, and connect with external organisations to gain outside knowledge and fresh perspectives.
- At least 3 years Diversity and Inclusion experience.
- Proven experience and practice in D&I strategy development and deployment.
- Proficiency in collaboration, diplomacy and influencing across different teams.
- Ability to coach and advise across all people initiatives with a D&I lens.
- Ability to source data and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
- Effective interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Being current and proactive on external factors across the D&I landscape.
The Nice to Haves
- Scottish Public Sector Organisation D&I experience with knowledge of PSED reporting.
- CIPD qualified or Human Resource Management degree equivalent.
- A project and/or programme management background on large scale projects