Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrators for our client based near the Gyle in Edinburgh. Initially working from home, these roles...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for People/HR Administrators for our client based near the city centre of Edinburgh. Initially working from home, the successful candidate will have experience of working within a similar role and a desire to make improvements that make things better for the team and customers.
We are seeking new People Administrators/Co-ordinators to join our team! This role is a fantastic opportunity for a people-oriented individual with excellent communication and administration skills who is interested in providing a great service to all our employees.
Job Responsibilities may include:
- First point of contact for varied people related queries ranging from questions about how to action a change in our systems from line leaders to employees asking about our policies and external requests such as references. Contacts come from a large variety of internal and external stakeholders via telephone and email and need responded or escalated appropriately.
- Providing operational support by administering and processing a large volume of people related requests via our People system (Workday) with accuracy and to monthly deadlines
- Dealing with confidential and sensitive data e.g., in overseeing contractual changes
Essential Experience and Skills
- Excellent communication skills and helpful approach to resolve and direct queries
- A team player who enjoys working with and helping people
- Efficient, organised and able to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Work accurately, with great attention to detail
- Learning agility to grasp new processes and systems quickly and to move flexibly between different tasks
- Ability to take ownership of issues and steer them to resolution, working with others to deliver a strong customer experience
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience working in HR or a customer centred role
- Experience working with People systems, particularly Workday
- A desire to make improvements that make things better for the team and our customers