Blue Arrow are recruiting for Senior People Experience Insights Consultants for our client based near the city centre of Edinburgh. Initially working from home, the...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for Change Experience Consultants for our client based near the city centre of Edinburgh. Initially working from home the successful candidate will have experience of working within a similar role and experience of delivering small to medium scale projects.
Purpose of the Role
To coach, challenge and support transformation business change leads to actively consider the people impact of their plans and suggest practical solutions which will help improve employee experience during implementation and embedment.
To provide reassurance to the Transformational Change & Organisational Health People Business Partners and Transformation Management Office that the people experience of change is well considered in all implementation plans before go-live.
These are vital mid-level roles in a new team which will morph and develop as SW transforms and change leadership capability is developed. In the first instance, activities will include, but not be limited to:
- Understanding the direction, intent and impact of transformation initiative milestone plans, reviewing people related risks and making practical suggestions to change leaders which will deliver the desired people experience and help realise business value
- Facilitating people change impact assessments, considering aggregated views, identify risks and opportunities and advising change delivery leads of the scale, severity and timing of impacts and making realistic recommendations deliver the desired people experience
- Providing a timely, balanced summary assurance view of resultant people impacts through appropriate channels to inform go/no-go decisions
Taking a lead responsibility for one of the following:
- Development and delivery of a suite of creative learning experiences and artefacts to develop line leaders, change leaders and individuals and help them navigate and interact with complex, ambiguous change in a healthy, resilient and engaged way
- Development, delivery and continual review of people and organisational health metrics and sharing insights with key stakeholders to inform portfolio design and initiative sequencing decisions
- Development and delivery of approaches to ensure and assure people experience is designed into new business processes and those employee lifecycle moments which impact significantly on engagement at work
You have experience of delivering small/medium change projects in the past and may have developed a real passion and expertise in the people elements of change, including but not limited to the power of social connection, meaningful work, human-digital interaction, D&I, healthy work and workplaces
You can quickly define problems, evaluate new concepts and ideas, and create workable solutions to enhance solution adoption
You'll have excellent communication and team working skills, able to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business, quickly and with ease
You enjoy working with ambiguity, are keen to use your unique talents to shape the service we provide to our Leaders and get a buzz from "mucking in" to support our wider team when needed
You enjoy working in an autonomous role, planning and co-ordinating your own workload to meet client needs, whilst recognising the importance of staying connected to your home team
You are curious by nature and interested in how your work activities contribute to our transformation story and proactively share learning, knowledge and ideas which will develop change capability and improve the people experience of change
Ideally you will have knowledge and experience of a variety of change management methods, agile and lean practices, business analysis and inclusive communication and engagement technologies so you can quickly assess and integrate your recommendations to clients in different scenarios
For the consultant roles we are recruiting for potential so if you do not meet all of the criteria in terms of knowledge, experience and skills, you will benefit from learning and development opportunities to enable you to reach your full potential.