Customer Service Advisor Work from Home Customer Service AdvisorLocation: Northern Ireland- Work from Home Salary: £9.72 per hourHours: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday 9-5pm.*No shift...
Customer Service Advisor
Location: Derry / Londonderry - Home Based - Must have internet connection (equipment is supplied)
Salary: £9.72 per hour
Full Time Monday to Friday 9-5pm
Part-time - To be discussed at interview
*No Shift work or weekends* NO SHIFT OR WEEKEND WORKING
How to apply:
Press apply now to upload your CV! - Registration takes 9 minutes
You will be called back by one of our dedicated Recruitment team, who will discuss the next stage
Do you want to work for a company who offers progression, first class training and lifelong career opportunities? Then look no further
Blue Arrow are working in partnership with BT and NI Direct and we are currently looking to recruit temporary workers into ongoing assignments with the potential of temp to perm should you meet the requirements.
You will be the first point of contact for The Northern Ireland Civil Service assisting with a variety of different enquiries spanning across many departments. Weather you are giving advice through structured FAQs,, taking payments for services or logging incidents, your first class customer service and attention to detail will guide citizens through a great customer journey.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner over the phone
- Capability and maturity to manage challenging situations
- Able to think quickly and stay calm in stressful situations
- Motivated to help and support the public
- Driving superior customer experience seeking first contact resolution where possible, managing customer interactions in a friendly, empathetic, efficient manner
- All training is provided upon starting your new role for one week
- Regular coaching and ongoing support
- Training updates monthly when applicable
- Online training platforms available to help you control your career and what route your career takes.
- Working for the UK's most exciting telecommunications company
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- Promotion into Team leader roles.
- Excellent career progression available
- Full paid training
- Overtime opportunities
- Instant access to Blue Arrow training portal
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing Coaching and in role training
- 28 days paid holiday
- Proof of Right to work - Passport, Biometric Card or Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address dated in last 3 month - Utility Bill
- Proof of National Insurance - NI Card, payslip or P60/P45
- 2 Years referencing details (Blue Arrow will apply for these)
- ACCESS NI CHECK (processed by Blue Arrow- External not accepted)