Overview:As a primary point of contact for the Finance Team, you'll take the lead on day-to-day transactional activity and beavailable to respond to queries in...
Blue Arrow are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant based in Edinburgh. This is a temporary role, lasting around 6 months, but this may be extended, and will see the successful candidate providing support to a higher education establishment within the heart of Edinburgh. This is an opportunity that will best suit a candidate with previous Accounts Assistant or similar experience, who can start 01/12/2021.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing purchase orders, goods receipt notes, supplier invoices and Finance Process Manager transactions.
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed in line with guidelines.
- Responding to supplier issues
- General housekeeping of the financial systems
- Completing or removing pending orders to reflect true financial commitments
- Investigating and amending prices if required to allow prices to match the orders
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within the role of Accounts Assistant or similar roles
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise tasks and workload to meet deadlines
- Great oral and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy
- Strong problem solving ability