Grangemouth (FK3 8XG)
£15.50 per hour (PAYE)
Full-time, 36 hours per week
Temporary until January 2022
We are pleased to be assisting with the recruitment for Vendor Scheduler for our client based in Grangemouth.
A bit about the role:
To support Supply chain and production by vendor scheduling a portfolio of raw materials with a focus on cost, flexible responsiveness, safety stocks and inventory in order to support AI production schedules.
Task co-ordination of the AI Production Support Officers
* To work closely with the Procurement Manager and AI supply chain planner to generate valid and accurate vendor schedules based on agreed volumes, system generated requirements, lead times and safety stock to support the AI production plans
* To obtain delivery commitment from suppliers to support the schedules to enable them to plan their production
* To identify and communicate to stake holders future supply constraints before they become current problems. Develop options for the resolution to ensure agreed customer delivery dates are met as far as possible to minimise Production outage
* Raise supplier complaints as necessary ensuring corrective actions are implemented by the suppliers to prevent re-occurrence
* Maintain Vendor OTIF and review on a monthly basis, escalating performance issues to the relevant Procurement Manager and Supply chain if necessary
* Optimise stock levels at various locations
* Co-ordinate the dispatch of AI as per plan maintained by the Asset planner
* Task coordination of the AI Production Support Officers on a daily basis, providing training, direction, focus and support on the resolution of issues.
* Monitor slow, non-moving & blocked stock
* Record and update business and associated systems timely to give accurate visibility of purchases, plans, customer promises and financials
* Blocked invoice interrogation & resolution
* Responsible for stock reconciliations and investigations within area of responsibility.
Key Skills / Knowledge:
* Degree or equivalent in logistics, business or supply chain processes preferred but equivalent experience will be considered
* Knowledge/experience in a Manufacturing/Supply Chain environment
* Prioritisation of workload & planning in a highly demanding environment
* Willingness to develop in the role and take on extra responsibilities as appropriate
* Clear and effective communication both written & verbal
* Perform as an active team member through efficient communication and coordination with the associated functions
* Proactive and self-managing
* Attention to detail/accuracy
* Ability to react quickly to changes within the supply chain.
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Lauren Westley on 01582 287882 for further details.