Full or Part Time
Burton On Trent
We are looking for a Kitchen Assistant on behalf of our client at an extremely popular local attraction in Twycross. This position will involve you supporting the inhouse team in the kitchen with various tasks. This position is ongoing until at least the end of 2021 with the opportunity to go permanent. Hours will be approximately 10am-6pm however can be flexible, shifts will be weekends and School holidays with overtime in the week available. Immediate starts available.
Responsibilities will include:
* Keeping the kitchen clean, fully stocked, and tidy.
* Pot washing
* Signing in and putting away deliveries.
* Supporting the kitchen team in ensuring all food safety and health and safety procedures are followed.
* Prior Kitchen/Catering experience essential
* Excellent communication skills
* High standards of hygiene and cleanliness
* Warm, friendly, and reliable
Click APPLY NOW or give us a ring at the branch on 01283 537660 for more information, we look forward to speaking to you soon