Catering Senior Administrator Daytime hours No weekends! We are looking for an experienced catering administrator to join our education catering site, providing a comprehensive, effective,...
Monday to Friday
Flexibility in hours, 0800-1630 OR 0930-1800
This role is based at our clients head office in Burton On Trent, a short walk away from the town centre. They are a leading healthcare service in the UK providing medical care to patients in the comfort of their homes. We are looking to recruit an experienced administrator to support the pharmaceutical team on an ongoing basis.
You're duties will include:
* The accurate recording of sensitive data on a computersied spreadsheet
* Cross referencing information to ensure correct processes are followed and negate risk of error
* Collaborating within your team and external departments to ensure smooth and efficient service
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in administration or data entry
- A background in a medical, pharmaceutical or support service role preferred but not essential
- Confidence in using Microsoft packages such as excel
This is an ongoing role with the potential to become permanent for the right candidates in which they will put through an NVQ Level 2 Qualification in Dispensary. This is a great opportunity for someone with administrative experience looking to expand on their skills further in a pharmaceutical environment.
Please apply now or call 01283 537660 for more information.