Part Time Chef - Farm shop - outside Newbury - £14,400 P/Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chef to join an exciting fresh food farm shop restaurant on the outskirts of Newbury. Catering for Breakfast and Lunch 5/7 days per week. No late finishes, normal finishing time 16.30/17.00. This role would be working three days per week on a rota basis 5/7 days.
As a strong Chef you will be responsible for your own section within the kitchen which delivers breakfast and lunch service using only fresh local ingredients. This is a great opportunity for a chef that has passion for food and loves what you are doing!
As a Chef within this Kitchen you will need to be enthusiastic in working within a team of dedicated and passionate individuals, delivering an exceptional Breakfast and Lunch experience to the guests.
The ideal Chef would possess the following attributes...
* Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
* Handle pressure calmly and professionally
* Prepare and service your section.
* Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that the kitchen areas, designated equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
The ideal Chef will have:
* Experience of working as a Chef with fresh ingredient
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* An understanding of food safety and health and safety within the Kitchen.
* Great working hours with straight shifts only.
* Salary of £14,400 P/Annum (working three days per week)
* Skills and Career Development opportunities
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.