Position: Production Operative / Picker Packer
Establishment: Contract Catering Distribution Centre
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: £10.25 P/H
Type: Full Time, Seasonal, Casual
Hours/Shifts: 5/7 days - Various Shifts
My client is an award-winning event company that caters for high-end luxury events, performance sports and famous brands. They are currently looking for a box production operative / picker packer to join the team in the state-of-the-art kitchen located in Bicester.
They are looking for a passionate and dedicated production operative / Picker/Packer to become part of our busy production kitchen team, with the primary objective is to ensure that production of food products are made to the agreed quality and specification complying with business and customer requirements and to ensure that all customer orders are fulfilled.
As a production operative / Picker/Packer you will be:
- Responsible for doing final checks on all food and packaging.
- To ensure that the food is of the highest possible standard.
- Working in an organised manner, and cleaning as you go. All areas should be clean and hygienic at all times.
- To ensure that all food is packed on time.
- To always be dressed in the correct PPE for the working environment. Our clients can request different orders at different times so the work is varied as well as the hours sometimes.
- Salary of £10.25 P/H
- Full Time, Seasonal, Casual hours available
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunities to travel while work
- Work in state-of-the-art environment
- Free car parking
- Free meals on duty
- Something different and unique
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now. Or Contact Rob at the Newbury Perm Hub on 01635 349 49
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.