Position: Chef De Partie
Establishment: Contract Catering
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: Up to £28,000 P/A
Hours/Shifts: 5/7 days - 45 Hours per week. - 6:00-15:00 (or until the daily role is complete)
My client is an award-winning event company that caters for high-end luxury events, performance sports and famous brands. They are currently looking for Chef De Partie to join the team in the state-of-the-art kitchen located in Bicester.
As a Chef De Partie you will be:
- Working with the Head Chef and Sous Chef, following recipe specs.
- To clearly label and rotate stock including allergen information.
- To ensure that the food is of the highest possible standard.
- Working in an organised manner, and cleaning as you go. All areas should be clean and hygienic at all times.
- To ensure that all food is prepared, produced and packed on time.
- To help with stock management, cleaning fridges, rotating stock and stock counting.
- To always be dressed in the correct PPE for the working environment.
- We would like someone who has a real interest in food and learning. Someone who is enthusiastic and willing to contribute ideas to menus.
- Salary of Up to £28,000 P/A
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunities to travel while work
- Work in state-of-the-art environment
- Free car parking
- Free meals on duty
- Something different and unique
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now. Or Contact Rob at the Newbury Perm Hub on 01635 349 49
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.