Hours: 8:00am-6:00pm (any day between Monday-Saturday - pick and choose your days)
Pay: £9.00 per hour
Location: Spondon Derby
Our client in Spondon Derbyshire are known for delivering top quality doughnuts, that not only taste but look amazing every single time. They don't just deliver, but often have their own stalls set up at festivals, live music events and more with queues of Doughnut-lovers lining up for something special.
They started off small but are growing bigger and better every day... just like the MEGA-Doughnuts they create, and they are no looking for Confectionery operatives to assist in the day-to-day decorating of the Doughnuts.
* Decorating doughnuts to the highest quality every time
* Quality checking creations to ensure they meet company standards before sold.
* Placing doughnuts carefully onto baking trays to be decorated in one of the designs from an ever growing list.
* Placing doughnuts into boxes and in sets in line with company procedures.
* Using icing, sprinkles, sweets and more to decorate.
* Filling Doughnuts (using machinery) with flavours such as chocolate/caramel etc. and topping them with icing.
The ideal candidate:
* Has a very keen eye for detail
* Is able to follow instruction and company policies/procedures
* Is willing to be trained and has the desire to progress
* Is creative, inventive and enthusiastic.
* Is able to work on their feet for the duration of shift.
* Has a food and hygiene certificate (we are able to process one for you)
* Has a love for donuts!
8:00am-6:00pm (any day between Monday-Saturday - pick and choose your shifts... Ideal to fit around University time tables etc.
Choose the days you are available to work, and these will be your ongoing weekly shifts.
Immediate starts after completed registration.
Long term position.
Modern, fun business that are growing every day.
Relaxed, friendly work atmosphere.
Showers on site
Bus route to and from location (bus stop right outside)
All PPE provided by our client.
1) Simply click APPLY if you feel you meet the above requirements
2) Keep a look out for your registration email from us (check your junk/spam)
3) Complete the registration process by clicking the link within email and following the steps.
4) Book your slot with a consultant. The registration process takes under 10 minutes to complete.
As we have start dates for this week we encourage anyone who is interested to call us at our Derby office in the first instance or click apply today, we have can have you working the next day due to how fast our online registration process is.