If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one...
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Base Pay Rate: £10.11 per hour
Hours of work: 35 hours a week (7 hours a day). You will work on a rotational basis between the hours of 8am and 8pm. 2 Saturdays required in a 4-week period however, you will get a weekday off in return.
Contract Length: 6 months ongoing with strong permanent opportunities.
Start Dates: 10th or 24th January and 7th or 21st February.
Location: Sheffield, S4 7YB
Do you like to talk to people? Do you love customer service and have a genuine passion for helping people? Have you always wanted to work for an employer who shares the same values? If so, we have your next role! We are looking for Customer Service Advisor's to work with Lloyds Banking Group, an organisation known for putting their customers at the heart of everything they do.
* Flex bonus, paid out every 4 weeks after your 13th week of working.
* Your pay will increase after 6 months providing you are demonstrating the bank's core values and behaviours.
* Generous overtime payments of time and a half from your 36th hour of work. Double time is also given during particularly busy periods.
* Your hourly rate will rise if working unsociable hours (pre 8am and post 8pm).
* Dress for your day.
* Genuine career progression opportunities.
* Constant training and development.
* Onsite parking available with great public transport links too.
Who are we looking for?
* You will put the customer at the heart of everything they do.
* You will have the ability to quickly build long lasting customer relationships.
* You will have strong interpersonal skills and be able to identify your customers' needs quickly.
* You will have strong conversations skills, being able to have conversations with a diverse range of stakeholders.
* Previous customer service experience is essential (call centre / hospitality / retail).
* You will be IT proficient to an end user level.
What will you be doing?
* Answering a high volume of inbound calls from Lloyds Banking Group customers or solicitors on behalf of their customers relating to a diverse range of mortgage queries, such as checking account balances or making payments.
* Your call times could range anywhere between 2 minutes and 20 minutes depending on the needs of the customer.
* Building long lasting relationships with your customers.
* Completing a range of digital and administrative tasks based on the needs of your customer.
* You will be expected to take ownership of calls, solving them where possible or escalating them to the relevant team when required.
* Hold yourself accountable against the FSA and Lloyds Banking Group's policies and procedures.
* Work effectively with your team to ensure that all customer needs are met and that you are contributing to your team and Lloyds Banking Group's continuous improvement.
* Take accountability for your own personal development with the support of your team managers.
* Continually demonstrate Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours, ensuring that assisting in maintaining an environment in which people want to work in.