Waiter/Waitress - Straight Shifts - Live in available - 40 Hours P/Week!
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Food & Beverage Team in this award-winning luxury country house hotel with a beautiful walled garden and a working farm. All of the produce is used within the hotel creating a real farm to fork ethos, sustainability is something that they are keen to champion.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently working within or looking to kick start a career in hospitality.
If you are keen to work for a company who truly value and develop their staff then look no further.
Waiter/Waitress Duties will include:
- Serving guests across the hotel, bar & restaurant
- Assisting with organising and serving guests for on-site events.
- Taking food and drink orders
- Ensuring guests receive a welcoming, friendly and efficient service at all times.
The ideal Waiter/Waitress candidate would possess the following skills & attributes...
- A passion to deliver excellent customer service and really make guests feel special
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Experience of working within catering (ideal but not essential)
- A willingness to learn and develop within an established hotel
- Annual salary of £22,00 P/annum on a 40 hour contract - straight shifts
Off-site accommodation is available - due to the location driving would be beneficial
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please APPLY NOW!
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.