Night Guest Assistant - Luxury Hotel & Spa - Hampshire
We are currently recruiting for a Night Guest Assistant at an independently owned Luxury Country House Hotel & Spa in Hampshire. We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Night Guest Assistant to provide outstanding service to guests and to ensure standards are at the highest level at all times.
In the role of Night Guest Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the night supervisor with managing the hotel throughout the night and ensuring that all guests experience the same "wow" factor whatever time of day or night, ensuring you and the team maintain the exceptionally high standards of service delivery of this Luxury Country House Hotel & Spa in Hampshire.
- Assisting with the greeting of guest vehicles and valet parking.
- Welcoming each guest arriving and "room" them in accordance with the hotel's exceptional standards.
- Ensuring all guest luggage is appropriately labelled and always delivered or collected from the correct room.
- Serving food and drinks to company standards and be aware of Licensing Laws and Basic Food Hygiene
- To make every effort possible to exceed guest expectations.
- Ensure early morning calls are actioned at the time specified and to the standards laid down
- Familiarise yourself with any activities scheduled for guests, arranging transportation and charging if required
What's in it for you....
- Salary of £23,000 P/Annum (40 Hours)
- Paid overtime
- Service charge (on average £300 P/Month)
- Fantastic discounts across the brand
- Free parking
- The opportunity to work for an established team in a fantastic hotel
The ideal candidate will possess the following...
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience with a similar role would be beneficial but not essential
- Genuine passion in providing an outstanding guest experience
- Live within commuting distance with transport or live-in accommodation is available 1 mile from the property
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.