If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team in Dunfermline. This role will see you helping the banks customers with a range of queries regarding their personal accounts and the banks products and services.
- Role: Customer Service Advisor
- Location: Dunfermline, Fife (KY99). Pitreavie Business Park.
- Salary: £10.11 base rate with additional rates paid from £11.63 to £15.17 per hour for unsociable hours (7am to 8am and 8pm to 11pm)
- Additional remuneration: Over time paid at time and a half & double time, Flex Pay Bonus and Pay Progression opportunities
- Contract: Temporary (6 months minimum Ongoing), with strong possibilities to become a permanent position
- Office based role
- Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week - 5 days out of 7 between Monday and Sunday, on a shift rotation between 7am and 11pm - Please note: various shift patterns are available within this time frame and they will be confirmed closer to the start date (January 2022).
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role.
- Manage inbound & outbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products Respond to queries and issues over the phone and by email
- Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
- Maintain a good understanding of the bank's products and services including key features and benefits to advise customers of
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for customers in line with specified process and procedures
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints
A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous.
- Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
- Excellent communication - oral and written.
- Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
- Continuous improvement mind set.
- A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
- Positive and approachable manner.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Clear credit history & clear criminal record
This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
- Full paid training
- Weekly pay
- Generous holidays with 28 days per year
- Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
- Employee of the Month rewards
- Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.