Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with a Retail specialist client based in Nottingham, and we are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor (Aftersales) to join their team at their Head Office in Nottingham City Centre.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm - 45 hours per week
* To deal with enquiries from customers, providing workable solutions.
* To meet the customer's needs by planning and organizing the solution and deal effectively with individual situations.
* To liaise with retail branches, internal departments, and management
* To provide advice and guidance to customers over the telephone regarding aspects of service and technical support.
* Administer the Service Repairs requests to the Service Team and the Outside Suppliers.
* Keep other members of the team informed of all relevant issues relating to the effective delivery of Service and Repairs.
* To ensure digital and manual records are clear, accurate and up to date always.
* To process departmental admin in a professional manner.
* To produce digital job sheets for the Service Team in a professional manner according to the procedures, providing all the necessary information and keeping full notes at all times of the discussions with customers in an understanding manner.
* To communicate effectively and precisely with other colleagues.
* To maintain a high quality of work according the Company's Standards.
* To report possible quality issues to the Service Team.
* Reply to correspondence and other communications where appropriate, as directed by management.
* Promote and maintain safe working practices in all areas
* Report to senior personnel any breach of security
* General admin duties as required
* Previous experience within a customer service role is essential
* Previous experience of working within a fast-paced office environment
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good IT skills including with Microsoft Word & Excel
* Work to tight deadlines
* Passion for customer service
* Ability to be proactive and have good use of initiative
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Organised and reliable
* Work well individually and as part of a team
* Work quickly and accurately
Why should you apply?
This is also a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation, where many opportunities including career progression and benefits are available.
* Staff Discounts
* Healthcare Cash plans
* A company pension scheme
* Life Cover
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Role specific training and development
* Proactive promotion of internal candidates
* Paid Breaks
* Free Tea & Coffee
Located in Nottingham City Centre. This location would suit anyone with their own transport in Nottingham or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services, as there are bus stops a short walk from the site.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button.