Role - Food Service Assistant
Location - Aylesbury
Pay - £8.91
Availability - Immediate start
Multiple Shifts Available - Monday to Friday, 7am - 15pm/ 08:00-16:00/ 11:00-19:00
Choose the patter shift more comfortable for you and you will always have the same. Whit flexibility if you need it.
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a General Assistant in Aylesbury.
As a General Assistant you will be required to o provide a friendly catering service, performing a variety of manual tasks associated with food production and service.
Your main responsibilities are:
* To assist in the preparation of food, snacks and hot drinks.
* To keep the kitchen and coffee areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
* To provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
* To treat your team members at location as you would expect to be treated.
* To co-operate with all team members and undertake duties in the kitchen / service areas as requested to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered at all times.
A successful applicant will require:
- Need Enhanced DBS
* Excellent knowledge of all sections
* Ability to produce excellent high-quality food
* Good oral communication
* High level of attention to detail
* Enthusiasm to develop your own skills and knowledge plus those around you
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
* Positive and approachable manner
* Team player qualities
What's next? please apply with your CV and complete your Blue Arrow registration and book your videocall with the consultant.