Personal Assistant - Purley - 30k - 32k
Monday to Friday Full time permanent
- A competitive salary of £30,000 to £32,000
- A varied and challenging role where no two days are the same
- Discretionary Annual Bonus + perks
- Contributory Pension
- Lunch provided
Key skills needed
- Being the contact point for the directors
- Meet and greet visitors if and when required
- Scheduling and organising meetings, conference calls and training
- Booking travel plans and supporting travel arrangements.
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe, Power Point & Outlook
- Be highly organised, focused and with outstanding attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be flexibility with a strong work ethic
- Preparing, editing and proof-reading of documents and ensuring documents are house-style.
- Highly organised with excellent planning, prioritising and time management skills
- Ad hoc admin duties for the directors
If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic business this is the role for you!
Please call Julie rayney for more details 0208 297 8187