If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Representative with one...
35 hours per week
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
We have a new vacancy for a Customer Service Representative and are looking for individuals who have great customer service aptitude to join the telephony team in Stirling. Your role will be to support the delivery of great customer outcomes by delivering excellent service to the customers of Diligenta's clients.
Our in-house training will help you achieve your best potential by getting you familiarised with their wide range of products. Working as part of a team, you will be an important first point of contact to assist customers in their queries, as well as in updating our client's relevant systems.
Your Role With Us:
Get to work for some of the largest globally recognised names in the Life & Pensions industry;
Deliver excellent customer service to our valued customers;
Appropriately problem solving and responding to customers (including vulnerable customers and complainants) based on their needs;
Taking initiative and ownership of what you do;
Continually develop and refine your personal skills and knowledge to improve support.
What We're Looking For:
Strong Customer Focus ensuring we always do the right thing for the customer
Understanding of the financial services industry (desirable)
GCSE Grade C or above to include Maths and English or equivalent
Good written communications skills
Confident professional telephone manner
Good IT skills including word and excel
Good time keeping
Ability to work under pressure
* Discretionary annual bonus (up to 5%)
* Company pension scheme membership
* 23 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
* Holiday allowance rising with promotion
* Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
* 24/7 access to a wide range of books
* Receive a wide range of retail discount shopping schemes
* Access to our Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
* Get to volunteer in our own employee communities throughout the working day
* Develop your career through a wider global organisation of the TCS family
Don't miss this competitive opportunity, call to book your interview!!
0141 221 0007