Warehouse Operative - loading and unloading x10
£9.20 per hour weekly pay
Monday to Friday no weekend 6am till 4pm
No evening or weekend work required - Start as soon as Monday 18th October Temporary to Permeant opportunity after 13 weeks
Blue Arrow are working with a reputable furniture company based in Castle Donington, who are looking for loaders and unloaders to support their family run company.
This is a temporary role with a genuine opportunity of becoming permanent after 13 weeks.
Our client is located just a 20-minute drive from Derby city centre, with free parking onsite.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working in a team manually loading and unloading heavy furniture goods
- Will have the ability to wrap and distribute heavy items such as pallets.
- You must be fit and able to conduct heavy manual lifting as you are required to load and unload furniture, CAN BE LIFTING UP TO 25KG AT ONE TIME
- NOT your average picker packer role, it involves heavy manual lifting.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have experience working within large distribution centres, loading and unloading furniture, or parcels or completed manual heavy lifting this will be a great advantage.
The ideal candidate:
- Is physically capable of lifting heavy furniture items up to 25kg - ESSENTIAL
- Has the ability to work as part of a team.
- Can commit to the required hours of work long-term.
- Will be able to work towards targets given and meet deadlines.
- Can work on their feet for 9 to 10 hours.
- Able to get to Castle Donington for a 6am start
- Has own safety shoes and high vis
- Able to register online.
If you are looking for your next role, can conduct heavy lifting, and can get to Castle Donington we want to hear from you. Please click apply today and complete our online registration, we can have you starting your new role as soon as next week!