Free shuttle bus from leatherhead to train station.
To manage unit adhering to client's standards & Provide operational support in the preparation, cooking and serving of all food.
* Wash up dishes, and cleaning kitchen appliances, work surfaces and walls
* Prepare work surfaces to ensure hygiene standards are adhered to
* Ensure pots, pans plates and cutlery back into use quickly during service
* Receive and unloading deliveries, when unloading items provide organisation in the kitchen and storeroom
* Remove waste and recycling throughout the day and at the end of a shift
* Sweep and mop the floor
* Keep track of chemicals and cleaning items needed for your section, and notifying the Head Chef when stock is running low
* Basic food preparation and assisting the chefs where appropriate, such as washing and peeling vegetables, moving deliveries to storage areas, cleaning of kitchen equipment and areas
* Competent level of English spoken and written
* Knowledge of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH)
* Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
* First aid in the workplace
* A full driving licence