AdministratorBlue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a highly reputable business based in the East Midlands. We are currently looking an...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a highly reputable business based in the East Midlands. We are currently looking an experienced Administrator to be based at their Derby site, just located outside of the City Centre.
Please note these are temporary positions starting as soon as possible meaning candidates should ideally be immediately available or have short notice periods.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation, where other working opportunities may also be available. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment.
On-site parking is available.
Pay Rate: £9.10 p/h
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Hours are 8.30am - 17.00pm
About the Role:
* Working within the finance team to support with their daily administration duties.
* Reviewing transactions and checking against daily reports.
* General administration such as filing, scanning and dealing with confidential waste.
* Dealing with communication via the phone and emails.
* Data entry, working with various departments to ensure stats have been logged correctly.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous administration experience, working in a busy environment.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* IT Literate
* To be able to work independently
* Strong use of initiative and good level of observation
* To be able to work in team
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.