Compliance Officers required for the UK's leading property guardianship provider in Barnet. Paying 30K per annum and working Monday to Friday (9.00am to 5.30pm) this is a permanent, full-time role.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a background in compliance and audits and be knowledgeable in property management and maintenance.
- Ensure you assign contractors to carry out maintenance work
- Ensure you check deadline of tickets in action and make sure all tickets have been completed to deadline
- Be available to deal with emergencies out of hours
- Ensure contractors work is complete to a high standard
- Ensure new properties are added onto Inspection's route on My-globe
- Facilitate client contractor visits when required
- Provide access when required
- Ensure monthly inspections are completed to a high standard-including photograph of each living space, meter reading etc.
- Ensure monthly inspections are uploaded onto My-globe
- Ensure any issues encountered during the inspections are raised on My-globe
- Carry out Inspections following notice to quit
- Ensure once the property is ready for hand back that it's clean and tidy
- Ensure new contractors are In line with Ideal Supplier template
- Manage contractor performance
- Maintain contractor documents e.g., Insurance and accreditation
- Arrange caretakers when required to protect properties and to leave site when required for security guards
Please apply online or contact David Lomax @ The London perm hub