Engineering Materials Buyer/Stores Technician
Global Sourcing Specialists in Industrial Supplies
Years of Experience
Experience in a similar role required
Excellent Remuneration Package for the right candidate
Highly experienced Global Sourcing Specialists in Industrial Supplies, that currently deal with numerous high profile multi nationals delivering a specialist service are currently recruiting for experienced Engineering Materials Buyers to work within the beverage industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a decisive and organised buyer to join an established company with an impressive list of clients. Reporting to the EES Area Manager, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong ability in the sourcing and supply across a wide range engineering materials.
Ambitious and driven with a real passion to succeed, you'll be expected to deliver a high level of accurate, quality work. With exceptional attention to detail, you'll have to have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable collaborating with colleagues and clients.
Relevant industry experience as Engineering Materials Buyer in this role is desirable.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
* Compliance with the sites Health and Safety standards
* Supplier negotiation and placement of purchase orders
* To expedite and ensure on time delivery to provide complete and concise information flow from supplier through end user
* Resolve and manage supply discrepancies
* Assist and support Area Manager as well as other administrative tasks when required
* Deliver best value for money
* Run the MRP program
* Deliver agreed KPI's
Essential Experience & Skills:
* Computer Literate
* Communication Skills
* Previous experience in associated discipline
* Systems Knowledge - SAP, Microsoft Office
* Ability to partner with Stores Personnel
* Analytical problem solving
* Considerable Organization skill.
* Knowledge of engineering parts
* Ability to react to change
* Ability to achieve set goals
Area Support Manager
* Procurement Role (As Above)
* Mentor to the buying team
* Provide Holiday/ Illness cover
* Visit Diageo locations to understand customer requirements.
* Identification of components under OEM Conversion process
* Improve areas of supply through EES.
* Introduce cost saving initiatives
* Attend W.O.R meetings
* Line manager for stores person
* Fully implement stores initiatives
* Report to Diageo Management Stores Improvements
* Produce Stores KPI'S
8.00am to 4.45pm 5 days per week
If you are interested please apply online by submitting your CV