Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator for our client based in West Calder. This is a temporary role, to start in...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join our client based in near the city centre of Edinburgh. A temporary position, the role will see the successful candidate supporting with admin support in a busy office. This role is an immediate start and is expected to last between 2-3 months.
- Run reception and greet clients.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls.
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing mail.
- General administration duties.
- Coordinate a wide range of course/programme bookings
- Assist course organisers with the preparation and formatting of exam papers
- Managing meeting room bookings for staff, as well as collating minutes from meetings.
- Organising travel requirements as and when required.
- Monitor and record staff attendance
- Maintain and distribute accurate information pertaining to illness and absence etc
- Assisting teaching staff as required with a wide range of administration work.
- General office support as required.
The candidate must be proficient in using Microsoft Office (word/excel/powerpoint etc)
The ideal candidate will be able to prioritise workload, be proactive and have a friendly and engaging demeanour. Previous experience in a busy administration role is essential, preferably within education.