Accounts Receivable Administrator
Belfast (flexible home/office blend)
£9.97 per hour (PAYE)
37 hours per week
Temporary until March 2022, possible extension
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Administrator. Our client's blended model of working at home and in the office, provides employees with the flexibility and support they require to succeed in this role. You'll be in a vibrant working atmosphere and modern offices are in a city centre location close to shops, restaurants, and a public transport hub. Hours are 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:30 - 16:30 on a Friday, so there aren't any late nights, and they don't just offer an early finish on a Friday, there's no weekend work at all!
* Ensure all cash received into the business, including Pay As You Go transactions, DD's, card payments, cheques & cash are processed accurately daily and within agreed timescales
* Work to resolve colleague's and customer's queries in a timely and professional manner to prevent issues arising or complaints being received
* Process customer refunds via cheque, BACS, and voucher within compliance related timescales
* Support the setup, amendment, and cancellation of Direct Debits within BACS regulation guidelines
* Support the entire AR function in processing all transactions, including completing various weekly and monthly account reconciliations, actioning reports, and providing excellent customer service.
* Experience working in similar customer accounts or financial environment using MS Office suite and strong excel skills
* Strong numerical skills with good attention to detail; can provide accurate work
* Experience of being an effective team player with good communication skills
* A hands-on flexible approach with the ability to multitask, prioritise your workload and work on your own initiative
* A willingness to resolve issues and ability to interact with colleagues and customers well to help resolve customer enquiries as quickly as possible
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Monika or Lauren on 01582 287882 for further details.