Belfast (flexible home/office blend)
£9.97 per hour (PAYE)
37 hours per week
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for 2x Credit Controllers. Our client's blended model of working at home and in the office, provides employees with the flexibility and support they require to succeed in this role. You'll be in a vibrant working atmosphere and modern offices are in a city centre location close to shops, restaurants, and a public transport hub. Shifts are full time between the hours of Mon to Fri 8am - 8.15pm, Sat 9am - 5.15pm some flexibility will be required.
* Monitor accounts and proactively engage with customers, providing a high level of customer service and finding the best ways to recover payment for bills; offer advice and flexible repayment plans in accordance with customers' ability to pay
* Work flexibly to action incoming workflow on a daily basis including, calls, emails, & letters; complete weekly reports; provide support to colleagues and other teams as required; be an escalation point for queries that are preventing payment and work with colleagues and customers to resolve these promptly
* Help deliver on regulatory obligations, especially in relation to vulnerable customers by ensuring our debt recovery policies are kept updated and followed compliantly; deliver within agreed SLAs and timeframes
* To actively engage in projects and business improvement initiatives
* Analyse data, update monthly reports and KPIs and provide regular reports and updates to management team to ensure individual and team objectives are met
* Experience of working in a credit control or customer accounts environment where you will have worked directly with customers to resolve queries and recover payments due
* Good numerical & analytical skills with attention to detail; can provide accurate work
* A hands-on flexible approach with the ability to multitask, prioritise your workload and work on your own initiative
* A collaborative approach that supports getting things done, along with good communication and organisational skills
* Strong negotiating and problem-solving capability
* High standard of IT, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Monika or Lauren on 01582 287882 for further details.