Blue Arrow are currently working with our partner on behalf of the government's covid testing campaign to supply to our local 'walk in site' at Sheffield - South Yorkshire;
The role is an important one and we require staff to support with excellent customer service experience and the ability to work as part of a team
The hours are varied and you must be able to work full time including a rota that will include weekends.
The Job role is as follows:
* Support operations through being part of various teams across the Testing Programme: This involves being a member of the following activities/teams: Traffic, Queue Management, Cleaning, Stock/Admin, Testing Assistance & Security.
* Act as an Assistant within the Testing Team, supporting self-test collection, customer assistance and drop-off as well as assisting with administered testing registration.
* Form part of a team and support the Supervisor.
* Conduct cleaning of the testing bays, drop off, collection and all areas relating to the site as directed by the management team
* Support with the production of Testing Kits as instructed.
* Support with the management of Stock and Ordering supplies.
* Support with the completion of Administrative tasks as required.
* Complete ad hoc tasks as required by the relevant Team Supervisor or Testing Site management.
* Adherence to the Ops Manual and implementation of timely change as required.
* Adherence to the Ops Manual at all times including Security, H&S and ethical behaviour
* Ensuring that the highest standards of behaviour and customer facing activities are maintained at all times.
Essential technical and professional skills, knowledge and qualifications
* The post holder should have experience working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
* Customer Service experience is highly desirable.
Additional / special features of the role
· A security check is required for the role
· A clean driving licence is required for some of these roles.
If you are interested in the role please apply on line immediatley as places are limited or call the branch now for further details: 01142722600 Blue Arrow Sheffield team.