Maintenance Technician x 2 - Immediate start
Add talent to current maintenance team and work for one of the best employers in the area of Congleton.
We offer excellent rate of pay and continental shift pattern for highly motivated engineer minded individual so do not hesitate and click apply to join a well-established international company, worldwide leader in automotive safety.
Core Responsibilities and Activities
Reaction / Reduction / Elimination / Prevention: on all Ail plant equipment
* Carry out PM tasks as per schedules
* Equipment and tool repairs
* PDCA improvement actions
* Continually assess and present cost saving and performance improvements ideas to the platforms.
* Train operators in TPM activities
* Maintain, improve and standardise equipment and tooling
* Install new equipment when required
* Modify existing equipment when required
* Be a pro-active member of the team
* Keep and maintain accurate and precise documentation
* Maintain a good standard of 5s
* Reporting on Leading 2 Lean management system.
* Support 5S
* TPM activities
* Scheduled meetings
Job Summary and key challenges
You would report to Maintenance Team Leader and working within the maintenance department as second line maintenance support function for production. Positions at this level will cover the full range of preventative and reactive maintenance tasks.
Pay rate: £17.74 per hour with average of 42 hours per week. (Continental 3on/ 3 off, rotation Days and Nights/ 12 hours shifts including weekends)
Individuals will work as part of a team or on their own to minimise disruption to the manufacturing process. Working within the operations team to ensure continuous production at target levels. Interaction with their customers at all levels.
* Make Sound Decisions
* Respect safety and safe methods of work for yourself and others
* Manage Execution
* Drive Collaboration
* Positive "can do "approach and reliable
* Willingness to learn
* Motivated / flexible and uses initiative
* Applies analysis and judgement to assess performance against key measures to decide between priorities and solve problems
* Takes personal ownership for seeing problems / opportunities through
* Proven mechanical and or electrical experience and qualifications
* Personal organisational and planning skills
* Competency in fault analysis
* TPM knowledge and understanding
* Communication skills
* Adherence to company policies and procedures
Personal Characteristics Enabling Success
* A positive and reliable approach
* Use of own initiative & willing to learn
* To be part of a team
Flexible & adaptable to changing workloads
* Literacy and numeracy skills
* Know boundaries of own capabilities and when to ask for assistance
* Understands Health & Safety procedures necessary for SAFER working ensuring that machines and area are safe for all, participate in risk assessments.
* Minimum requirement is L2 or above in mechanical or electrical engineering or processes.
* An existing knowledge of mechanical and or electrical processes.
* Manual dexterity handling components, tools, parts and products.
If you believe that you meet the criteria please click apply or contact Blue Arrow on 01332 405100
Looking forward to hearing from you
Blue Arrow Team