If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service...
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Cardiff (CF10)
Salary: £10.32 per hour + monthly bonus after 12 weeks has been completed. Pay rate will also rise after 6 months
Contract: Temp to Perm opportunities
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday between 08:00 to 20:00, Saturday 08:00-18:00 and Sunday 08:00 - 16:00 worked on a rotational basis. Must be fully flexible and able to work all shifts.
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Onboarding Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team within the Motor Operations Team based in Cardiff. This role will see you being the first point of contact applying customer service expertise to new and existing customers with their financial and service needs via a range of channels.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* A strong background in customer services and good customer service skills
* Ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service
* Experience in administrative duties and maintaining comprehensive electronic customer contact record files
* Good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
* A pro-active approach to personal development and learning
* A passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
* Working in a fast-paced inbound call centre
* First point of contact applying customer service expertise to new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels
* Build effective trusted relationships with our customers on every call you take, and by listening carefully and asking the right questions to promote the best possible outcome
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.