Blue Arrow are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to join our Liverpool office, L24!
Salary: £10.11 per hour + Overtime opportunities + Pay Progression + Unsociable hours pay
Contract: 6 months minimum - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday-Sunday, Working hours between 9am and 7pm
Training: full paid training will be given right from the start
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join the busy team within the Customer Contact division of a major UK bank based in Liverpool, L24. Working in our busy contact centre teams, you will be the first point of contact applying customer service expertise to new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels.
* Perfect position for those looking to kick-start their financial services career having just finished Education or further enrich their pre-existing Customer Service career.
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today