Role: Customer Service AdvisorLocation: Stockport, SK3Salary: £12.60 per hour Contract: Temporary (Ongoing)Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, on rotation between 8am...
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Stockport, SK3
Salary: £12.60 per hour
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing)
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, on rotation between 8am and 5.30pm.
We are looking for Quality Assessors to join a busy team in Stockport. This role will see you being responsible for identifying and documenting individual development needs through Quality Assessments of colleague's cases, to enable the provision of coaching to eliminate colleague's knowledge/skills gaps in the business function.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* Providing excellent customer service: Exceed the expectations of internal/external customer, meeting their need and demonstrating the added value of the service
* Highly motivated and results orientated, remaining focused always on the quality outcomes.
* Adapts to change well.
* Must have strong problem solving skills and be able to deliver solutions in demanding timescales, with Utmost attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Must have good written / oral communication skills (power point & excel essential)
* Proven track record in delivering business results
* Good understanding of group Risk requirements
* Highly organised, able to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management.
* Identify and document individual development needs through Quality Assessments of colleague's cases, to enable the provision of coaching to eliminate colleague's knowledge/skills gaps in the business function.
* Ensure all legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to through compliance with the Training and Competency scheme & business standards, including Customer Vulnerability.
* Capture quality feedback data to aid root cause analysis, continuous improvement & training.
* Identify issues/best practise/OBW improvements relating to Quality and feedback to TM.
* Support and assist colleagues within the team providing guidance and support to less experienced team members as appropriate.
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems providing implementation support to line manager when required in line with change
* Establish and build relationships with stakeholders both internal and external to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform business decisions and optimise business results.
* May take on individual projects to support own development and support Operations Manager
* Produce self-initiated reports and recommendations based upon understanding resource data, MI and business deliverables
* Identify, review, evaluate and mitigate potential risks ensuring adherence to relevant risk policies and frameworks or to ensure compliance with internal/external regulations, including Business Risk partners.
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.