Are you a multi drop driver with previous parcel delivery experience and looking for a new role?We are looking for an experienced courier to work...
We're recruiting for a Courier company based in Birtley. We're looking for 5 x multidrop drivers. Previous multi drop delivery experience is essential & there is some vetting to complete to work for this client, including passing a Basic DBS.
Pay rate: £11.25 per hour
Monday - Friday 9am starts
As a Delivery Van Driver you will:
* Collect goods from a warehouse, shop or collection point
* Load the vehicle
* Before setting off, ensure you choose the best route checking if the route is being affected by traffic or road works
* Ensure delivery of goods and at destination point you will unload the van and deliver directly to the customer or client, then you will request and receive signatures from the customer or client
* Record your hours, mileage and ensure relevant delivery and collection records are up to date
* If you're a multi-drop driver, you'll move onto the next drop-off or return to base
* A full UK-issued driving licence
* Educated to GCSE level in English and Maths (this is required to pass your theory and practical driving tests)
* Category B on your Driving licence is required for you to drive Category B vehicle (light van) providing the van weighs 3,500kg/3.5 tonne or less. When you pass your car driving test this licence covers you to drive category B vehicles on public roads
* Experience driving in a professional capacity with a minimum of 40 drops per day
Induction on Wednesday 20th October. To apply please attach your CV to this advert and a member of the driving team will be in touch.