2x Project Administrator (Data Validation) - Birmingham
Birmingham - Office Based
£11.00 per hour - PAYE
12 weeks temporary project work
If you are a driven and analytical person - this could be the ideal job for you! Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for 2x Project Administrators to support nation's largest broadband and television company on a 12-week project. We are looking for someone to offer relief cover across our central London offices. Flexibility required across Monday - Friday, with possible an occasional Saturday. Full time hours apply.
* To audit, validate and update new and legacy premise address related data in Resource Inventory, by manipulation, to conform to company regulatory requirements.
* To establish and maintain excellent address data synchronicity with recognized industry wide address data providers.
* To establish and maintain a recognised and stable data integrity audit regime to promote excellent housekeeping within Resource Inventory.
* To be responsible for accurately processing orders and requests in a timely and professional manner.
* To ensure that all procedures and working instructions are adhered to in line with company and industry standards.
* To plan and organise workload to meet objectives and targets and assist line manager with projects and additional duties when required.
* To escalate issues affecting performance to line manager, so that they may be resolved in a timely manner
* To work closely with other team members to meet individual, departmental and company targets in line with brand values and behaviours.
* Understanding of and passion for delivery of excellent service to internal and external customers
* Ability to maintain high levels accuracy whilst managing personal work levels
* Ability to operate within strict timescales and meet deadlines, with the capacity to adapt to changing requirements as necessary
* A talent for thinking outside the box and always seeking improvements
* Enthusiastic and energetic with a strong Customer focus
* Ability to form and develop a structured approach to resolving issues
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Lauren Westley on 01582 287882 for further details.