Integrated Service Call HandlerAshford, Kent£10.40- £19.00 per hour depending on shiftAn NHS Ambulance service is on the lookout for several people to provide telephone assistance...
Relief Receptionist/Member Host
Various London Offices (East or West)
£12.00 per hour - PAYE
Temporary on-going with possible permanent placement
If you excel in customer service - this could be the ideal job for you! Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for Member Host in London, to join one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK. We are looking for people offer relief cover across our either East office location or West office locations.
Flexibility required across Mon to Fri 07.30-17.30, and across different working locations.
* Meet and greet all guests and members in a welcoming, genuine and professional manner including asking them to sign in/out using an iPad
* Promote all company products to include offices, co-working memberships, meeting rooms and virtual offices, services and events
* Facilitate your members requests in an open prompt and timely manner whether face to face, by email or on the telephone
* Book meeting rooms on behalf of internal members and ensure that member meeting requirements are documented to include everything they need, For example: AV, catering, room layout, special requests etc.
* Collaborate with the external meeting room executives, plan ahead for bookings received by email to ensure meeting requirements are documented to include AV, catering, room layout, special requests etc.
* Set up and refresh meeting rooms throughout the day
* Ensure the visual standards in the buildings are keep to an exceptional standard by carrying out regular building walks, this includes assisting with general cleaning of communal areas.
* Troubleshooting Wifi and IT issues with the support of the IT helpdesk.
* Would suit someone who has worked in a reception role, or fast past customer service (hotels & hospitality)
* Reception, MS Office, in particular Word and Excel
* Working knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations and Fire Safety practices
* Customer service experience, front of house desirable
* Minimum of 3 GCSE's at B-C/5-4 grade or equivalent
* Able to multitask and remain calm and polite when experiencing priority competing situations
* Flexible, with a 'get things done well' approach
* Care and attention to detail, task orientated
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Lauren Westley on 020 3096 4493 for further details.