Blue Arrow are working in partnership with Bacardi Operations UK to recruit experienced FLT drivers to work on their site in the East End of...
We are currently looking for hard working and driven individuals who are wanting to take on the role of drivers mates in Enfield, EN3! You will be part of a large, friendly team within their customer delivery hub and will be part of a 2/3 man crew delivering goods to customer homes.
Working for one of the UK's most popular retail businesses means you must be someone who takes great pride in customer service, goes above and beyond and is of an affable nature!
You absolutely must be someone who doesn't shy away from hard work, gives 110% at all times and is able to work long hours on a physically demanding shift.
Shift time: 6am-5pm OR 10:30am-9:30pm
Working pattern: must be available for any shifts between Monday-Saturday
Pay rate: £9.88ph-£10.19ph.
This work is due to start immediately and will be on an ongoing basis. You can expect to receive between 3-4 shifts a week (30-40 hours) and overtime is available during busy periods (which will be the case at the moment and going into the Christmas period).
Skills required for the role:
- Previous customer delivery or portering experience desired (but not essential)
- Excellent customer service skills and polite telephone etiquette (when we call you to discuss the role we want to hear this!)
- Be capable of heaving lifting on a daily basis as you will be required to handle very heavy furniture and white goods
- Professional attitude, team player and a hard worker
- Flexibility to work any shifts according to the needs of the client
- Excellent attendance record
- Full UK manual driving licence desired but not essential (please list this on your CV)
If selected for the role you will be required to provide employment references and attend a fully paid training day where you will need to pass a manual handling assessment.
If you're interested please apply now and we will be in touch!