Blue Arrow is currently recruiting for Accounts Payable Processor possition in Glasgow. JOB TITLE Accounts Payable Processor (x4) JOB LOCATION Glasgow Role will be remote,...
- Role: Processor
- Location: Ettrick House, South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh (EH12 9EB)
- Salary: £10.33 per hour + Overtime opportunities + Pay Progression
- Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 6 months - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role
- Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday, working hours between 8am and 6pm
- Training: 5 weeks training on site from 9am to 5pm
- Remote working after training
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join a team within the Commercial Banking Division. You will be working to personal and team goals, as well as following processes and procedures to ensure that all incoming work is processed within agreed timescales and to a high degree of accuracy as well as identifying improvements to the service we provide to customers. Becoming a Processor with one of the UK's largest and leading banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Processors to join a busy team within the Commercial Banking centre based in South Gyle, Edinburgh. In this position you will provide troubleshooting solutions to technical issues with the business online platform both to the business itself and to commercial clients.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
- Full paid training
- Weekly pay
- Generous holidays with 28 days per year
- Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
- Employee of the Month rewards
- Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
- Customer service experience and telephony skills are essential.
- Previous finance/banking experience is preferred but not essential.
- Patience and confidence on the phone.
- Flexibility of approach important in working hours and attitude.
- Excellent communication - oral and written.
- Ability to adapt to change - fast-paced department.
- IT and telephony background are desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
- Positive and approachable manner.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
- Specialist telephony position (inbound calls) within the technical helpdesk acting as a supporting figure for the business and its clients.
- Troubleshooting technical issues with the online platform
- Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
- Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
- Contribute to the appraisal process, collecting and keeping appropriate data.
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
- When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
- Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.