Role: Loans Analyst
Location: South Gyle, Eh12 (Remote Working)
Pay Rate: £16 per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours, Monday to Friday within Business Hours
Selection Process: CV Screening & Telephone Interview
We are looking for someone with exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills to be a Loan Analyst with Lloyds Banking Group. If you're someone who gets great satisfaction from helping others whilst still in a administrative position, this role is your next career move! This is a great opportunity to work for Lloyds Banking Group as a Loan Analyst within their Loan Operations team.
This role would see you joining the loans servicing team with Lloyds Banking Group and is heavily administration based.
- Operational management of commercial banking.
- Assisting customers in loan draw down and roll over requests.
- Helping customers with a diverse range of general loan maintenance queries.
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Meticulous, detail orientated and analytical, you'll be capable of meeting demanding deadlines without losing focus on putting the customer first.
- Self-motivated with drive and enthusiasm, taking on specific tasks and seeing these through to completion.
- You must be an excellent communicator both in person, on the phone and in writing with the ability to discuss complex points with senior colleagues.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- You must be able to collaborate well with others from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Experience within the Financial sector
- Experience with ACBS or Loan IQ.
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.