Receptionist-30hrsBlue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a highly reputable business based in the East Midlands. We are currently looking an...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a highly reputable business based in the East Midlands. We are currently looking an experienced Receptionist based at their Derby site, based just outside of the City Centre.
Please note these are temporary positions starting as soon as possible meaning candidates should ideally be immediately available or have short notice periods.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation, where other working opportunities may also be available. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment.
On-site parking is available.
Pay Rate: £9.02 p/h
Hours: 30 hours per week
Hours are 8.00am - 14.00pm
About the Role:
* Meeting and greeting visitors, ensuring all visitors are signed in correctly.
* Answer the phone at the reception desk and respond to enquiries
* Answer basic related questions
* To pass queries to the relevant persons where applicable
* Check email and communications book for important information
The ideal candidate must have:
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* IT Literate
* To be able to work independently
* Strong use of initiative and good level of observation
* To be able to work in team
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.