If you want to be part of a vibrant, supportive, and diverse team, then apply now to join us at blue Arrow. We can provide you with flexible working hours to fit around other commitments and it's a great way to meet new people. We are recruiting a Chef De Partie in Inverness
* Flexible Employee benefits with access to exclusive rewards site offering a range of cash back, discounts and more
* Be in Control - Access to an app to receive available job notifications, accept/decline shifts, update your availability and request holidays
* Paid annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays - accrued as you work
* Pension Paid Weekly
Pay & hours:
£14.00 Per Hour - 40 hours a week
- Contributing, consistently, to the delivery of a smooth and high quality food service
- Assisting in the ordering, storage, control and management of all stock, according to regulations and administrative procedures.
- Complying with all current Health & Safety and food hygiene regulations and to ensure the health, safety and enjoyment of visitors whilst using our food service facilities.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily, weekly and monthly cleaning of the kitchen, equipment and other food service areas; ensuring that high levels of hygiene standards are maintained.
- Working with the wider venue team to ensure that the customer service excellence standards are delivered daily.
- Coordinating with front of house team to deliver food for functions and parties on a tight schedule.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have some experience in hospitality/leisure cooking environments.
- Have a basic understanding of food hygiene and safety.
Apply today to get your Career underway!