* School Chef
* Contract catering
* £13.00 per hour (paid weekly)
* Farnham, Surrey
* Monday - Friday weekdays only
* Standard hours 07.30 - 15.00 / 40hours per week (ongoing contract)
* Enhanced DBS Check required
* Free parking onsite
School Chef required for ongoing temporary assignment for our school in Farnham, Surrey from October until Christmas. The job will be, preparing and serving lunchtime meals following a healthy rotating menu using fresh, healthy ingredients.
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, with 2 or more years' experience. follow specific dietary requirements
*Mandatory requirements* - enhanced DBS check will be required prior to starting (following child safe-guarding)
Level 2 or level 3 food hygiene certification (tests we also offer, prior to starting if you need?)
About the role?
* Main Cook and prepare high quality dishes
* Ensure food quality and excellent standards are maintained for all dishes created
* Supervise all kitchen stations
* Be responsible for health and safety + food hygiene practices.
* Maintain a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
* Assist with determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering
* Minimum 2 years' relevant experience
* Awareness of manual handling techniques
* Experience of kitchen equipment, Knife skills as standard
* Competent level of English spoken and written
* Health and safety and food hygiene certificates
Ideally, we are looking for nobody somebody who is able to produce good quality foods and his passion for the job with using fresh ingredients, has good organisational skills and able to work well under pressure without supervision.
This position is an ongoing temporary contract, paid hourly PAYE. We offer weekly payment 1 week after starting, including optional pension and additional holiday pay (please enquire for more info?)
Next steps: How to apply?
if you're ready to be part of our team, or require more information about the position advertised? Please apply now!
Or alternatively call us on 01483506200