Blue Arrow are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join our client based in near the city centre of Edinburgh. A temporary position, the role...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator for our client based in West Calder. This is a temporary role, to start in October and should last between 6-8 weeks. You will be providing for admin support to a busy landscaping company. The successful candidate would be fully involved in the business operation, predominately in the office but with a requirement to go out on field visits as well from time to time.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing incoming queries via the mail box.
- Liaising with staff out on site and ensuring smooth coordination of the business operation
- Greeting visitors complying with building security regulations;
- Answering telephone queries;
- Maintaining and updating electronic records;
- Sorting and distributing mail;
- Photocopying, filing and posting;
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages;
- Arranging meetings;
- Liaising with both clients and suppliers, ensuring the office is run efficiently
- Preparing basic and routine correspondence;
- Documentation collation;
- Data input and word processing;
- Previous experience in an administration position
- Organised with ability to prioritise workload and manage busy schedule
- Excellent interpersonal skills both with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interact and coordinate with various departments
- Experience in using MS Office packages, in particular Word and Excel